You’re experiencing particular problems involving the shipment of your merchandise? You’d like to improve the control of your shipping chain or develop a more effective logistics management system? GÎMXPORT can help.
- Conduct preliminary merchandise shipping diagnostics – Free service
- Search for specific information – Free service
- Provide support to conduct research or introduce adapted shipping solutions
- Provide support when selecting and negotiating shippers or distributors
- Conduct planning associated with storage, handling and delivery
The mission of GÎMXPORT is to foster the economic growth of the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine administrative region by offering a range of services to support enterprises and organisations based in the region, assisting them with their endeavours in exports, shipping and logistics, commercialisation and marketing, innovation and productivity, and commercial and industrial development.
Some general services are provided free of charge to enterprises. Individual support is available at a competitive hourly rate. In some cases, enterprises can obtain government-funded financial aid.