You want to focus on developing or improving your products and services or introduce better business or manufacturing processes? GÎMXPORT can accompany you by building on your capacity to innovate.
- Conduct preliminary diagnostics of your innovation capabilities and productivity – Free service
- Search for specific information – Free service
- Conduct efforts to improve or optimise products
- Provide support for technology intelligence monitoring efforts
- Provide support for the integration of standards pertaining to quality management or continuous improvement
- Search for specialised resources and expertise networking opportunities
- Manage the transfer or introduction of new technology and know-how
- Build made-to-measure training material and cohort-specific projects
The mission of GÎMXPORT is to foster the economic growth of the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine administrative region by offering a range of services to support enterprises and organisations based in the region, assisting them with their endeavours in exports, shipping and logistics, commercialisation and marketing, innovation and productivity, and commercial and industrial development.
Some general services are provided free of charge to enterprises. Individual support is available at a competitive hourly rate. In some cases, enterprises can obtain government-funded financial aid.