You have an established enterprise whose production capacity is such that you are now ready to move on to another stage in your growth? You’re thinking about expanding your horizons to deal with new clients outside Canada? GÎMXPORT can support you within the framework of a structured export-focussed effort.
- Conduct pre-export diagnostics – Free service
- Verify the standards, legislation, permits and regulatory requirements associated with the targeted effort – Free service
- Search for specific information – Free service
- Prepare for trade missions abroad – Free service
- Prepare the financing applications associated with export projects – Free service
- Conduct market studies or collect strategic information outside the country
- Analyse and target the best product-market pairings
- Search for potential foreign buyers or business partners
- Host foreign buyers
- Draw up export strategies and plans
The mission of GÎMXPORT is to foster the economic growth of the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine administrative region by offering a range of services to support enterprises and organisations based in the region, assisting them with their endeavours in exports, shipping and logistics, commercialisation and marketing, innovation and productivity, and commercial and industrial development.
Some general services are provided free of charge to enterprises. Individual support is available at a competitive hourly rate. In some cases, enterprises can obtain government-funded financial aid.