Your enterprise is looking to increase its market share, develop a new product or set itself apart from the competition? GÎMXPORT can help you reach your sales objectives in Québec or elsewhere by providing individual commercialisation-related support.
- Conduct pre-commercialisation diagnostics – Free service
- Search for specific information – Free service
- Prepare for commercial missions and trade shows in Québec – Free service
- Market intelligence service: search for market information, conduct market studies, conduct feasibility analyses, analyse competition, etc.
- Develop marketing strategies and action plans concerning such variables as product, price, promotion and distribution
- Search for potential buyers or business partners
- Manage projects involving the development of brands, communication plans and promotional tools
NEW! GÎMXPORT offers commercialisation support recognised by the Réseau Agriconseils. Eligible agrifood enterprises in the region can obtain financial aid to cover up to 75 percent of the related professional fees.
The mission of GÎMXPORT is to foster the economic growth of the Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine administrative region by offering a range of services to support enterprises and organisations based in the region, assisting them with their endeavours in exports, shipping and logistics, commercialisation and marketing, innovation and productivity, and commercial and industrial development.
Some general services are provided free of charge to enterprises. Individual support is available at a competitive hourly rate. In some cases, enterprises can obtain government-funded financial aid.