E. Gagnon & fils ltée
Description of the enterprise
E. Gagnon & fils ltée has been part of the Gaspé Peninsula community of Sainte-Thérèse-de-Gaspé for more than 37 years. The business employs 500 workers annually. Owned by the Sheehan family, E. Gagnon & fils ltée processes the following every year:
- Over 5 million pounds of lobster;
- Over 5 million pounds of snow crab;
- Over 2 million pounds of rock crab; and
- Several million pounds of Jonah crab.
The economic activity of E. Gagnon & fils ltée generates more than $50 million per year in benefits. Its products are marketed under the Gaspe Shore label.
Description of products or services
- Snow crab
- Rock crab
- Jonah crab
- Northern shrimp
- socio-economic organizations
377 Boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 101
Chandler (Québec) G0C 1K0